Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Better to Give Than Receive

A few weeks ago one of my professors reminded me that it's definitely better to give than receive. I believe she is right. Not only is this an appropriate reminder during the Christmas season, but this is particularly true when it comes to tests. This next week I take my last formal test and turn in my last course paper. This of course doesn't count my comprehensive exams that will take place in a few months, but it definitely marks an epic milestone in my life. I typically don't blog about school as I don't want to bore anyone, but in order to sanely make it to next Thursday I am using this post as both a pep talk and a public reminder that I am almost done, just five more days. In the grand scheme of things five days is not very long, but it still seem so far away. Ultimately, I would much rather give than receive. :)

No comments: