Thursday, May 06, 2010

ABD

What are the three most preferred and BEST letters in the English language? A - B - D

Yes, I said ABD, not ABC or ABCD, but ABD. ABD stands for "All BUT Dissertation, not "All BUT Comps & Dissertation" (ABCD as Richard calls it).

Yes, I have finally reached a milestone in my life. All that stands in the way of me and my advanced degree is the dissertation. Hallelujah!!! How did I reach this milestone you might ask, well today I took my oral comprehensive exam. Fun you might ask, "NO!" Necessary, "I suppose." Over, "YES!"

Ahhh, I have devoted too much brain power to thinking about, writing, and now discussing my exam. I can now move on with life. YESSSSSSSS!!! Now onto the dissertation.

To all of you who offered prayers in my behalf, Thank You! I am so blessed to have such supportive family and friends.

5 comments:

KaDee said...

That's so great Pam. You've worked so hard! Congrats on getting to the end!

Richard Brubaker said...

Congratulations! Good job! You sure deserve a break.

Corri said...

Hooray! We're so happy for you!

Nathan said...

I'm so proud of you! Congrats and I'm glad to see my prayers weren't wasted! :P Will you guys be in Utah anytime before June 16th? We should hang out before I report to the MTC!

Carole Grundvig said...

We am so proud of you. Congratulations. Dad and Mom