Thursday, December 09, 2004

Is this how it works?

I am glad about Janell’s good news.

I thought that I would try this out and see how it works. I agree that if we all started posting to this blog, it would be fun. I spend some time reading discussion boards about mystery shopping and Disneyland, but this would be much more fun, especially because I think of everybody a lot but don’t call very much.

We are doing well this week. The rain made it a bit muddy, but we can see strawberries starting to grow, so that is nice. Michael should be home from work soon, and then he’ll have to work on a paper due Saturday. My own paper isn’t due until the 18th, so I can put it off a little while longer.

The day before yesterday we took Aidan to the lab to have his blood drawn and he was so brave! He didn’t cry or whine or anything, and they took two big tubes. He just looked sort of confused about the whole thing, but didn’t seem to mind. He can be brave about painful and scary experiences, but if I tell him “No more cookies” then that is a reason to lie down on the floor and scream. Go figure. Right now he has just woken from a nap and is calling “Mom, mom, mom, mom!” So off I go.

1 comment:

Richard Brubaker said...

You did it Corri. I am glad that I am not the only one who has posted. Thank you. I think people just need to get used to using the internet more. I was curious about mystery shopping. I was thinking of doing it here. I got a email message from one company but I have to pay $25 to have access to their database. But even then I didn't know if I signed up if I would be able to start mystery shopping immediately or do you have to schedule it a month in advance? Well any info would be great.