Friday, December 03, 2004

A little Bored and Brainstorming

Brubaker Family
It is 7:31 and Pamela is at the temple. I have been studying and just got a little bored so I thought hey I will leave another message on our new blog. I picked Pamela up from work and took her to the temple and met her boss there. She seemed like a nice little lady. She was very hyper but very kind. I was only there a few minutes and I got a couple of good hugs. Soon I will go to pick up Pamela and then we are going to the Gymn to work out. I will use the tredmill and the exercise bike. Well enough with all of this exciting stuff. Recently I have worked on some IntelliPro stuff. I actually made it through the whole process we are developing. That is the Tuesday process. We will fix a few things and I will add another form to the database. I am also hoping to make a program for Pamela's cousin in law, Dave. He wants a simple program to keep track of his patients and there symptoms ( he is a psychiatrist) . I also would like to make a program for Pamela's Uncle who is incharge of all of the computers for a school district in Vernal. He said if I make him a program the school would pay $100,000 for it. That program would be the most complicated. Its more of a web service (people would access it through a web interface). That one might take a little bit of time. So hopefully I can focus on IntelliPro's Program and also make the easy program for Dave. It is kind of exciting to be able to use some of my knowledge to make some money and help other people. I plan on making a lot of money in the future. One of the great things about programming is in the beginning you don't have to have a lot of money upfront. Start with a computer and a few software developement packages and walla. Well signing off for today

No comments: